Feb 18, 2009

Spiderman:)


So, Jonah has been obsessed with Spiderman since he was three, he's now six and a half. I think that beats the longest running toy/hero obsession we've ever had including Jordan's Pokemon and Power Ranger phase. Noah never seemed to settle on one thing long enough for it to evolve into an obsession, who knows why? But since Jonah is my last son, it gives me a smile to still see him loving his Spiderman action figures so much (I just noticed this particular one is missing his right foot), I hope it lasts a while longer...I will miss it when it's over...we love you Spiderman!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It never ceases to amaze me how your kids can just crash wherever they are -- mine never had that talent. Must be nice!

Jen said...

What an adorable picture!!!!