Aug 26, 2009

My Friends Twins:)

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit my friend Elizabeth who just had twin boys only four weeks ago! Doesn't she look great??! I can't get over how tiny they are, even though they are good size weights, everytime I hold a newborn it amazes me at the tininess:) On the left is Nolan, and on the right is Logan...right Lis? They both have their own little personalities and looks, it's just so cool.....to me Nolan looks like his brother Nathan and Logan looks like his sister Maddy:) I can only imagine how having twins has got to be SO demanding, and she also has two other little ones at home too (and two in school)...she amazes me and is such an awesome mother. No matter what, she always has a smile to give, one day when I grow up I want to be just like her....I love you girl!!... (ahem, and pray you move back someday). Thanks so much for letting us hold your sweet little babies, they are sooooooo worth it, aren't they?? :)


4 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Wow, you are right! They look so different from each other. Elizabeth is definitely one of my favorite people, too. Such an amazing lady!

Jen said...

Awww!!! Elizabeth is beautiful and so are the twins!!!

Elizabeth said...

You guys are all too sweet!! I can't say it's easy to have twins--but it is special everytime I look at them and kiss them and love on them--I love them so much. Thanks for coming to visit, Misty--I love you, too!

PS I love that you got a good pic of Nolan's dimple!!

Sally Blackburn said...

Oh! Thank you, Misty for the wonderful picture! Elizabeth and the tiny little boys are beautiful! I wish I could have come with you guys!