Jan 21, 2009

Most Attractive Quarterback?


Alright....you already know that we couldn't be more excited to have the Steelers going to the Superbowl!!!!! Woohooooooo!!!!!!!! But now we have football fans coming out of the woodwork telling us we are going to lose, Go Cardinals, Cardinals are cuter, etc.....We have so many friends from Arizona and I guess we will be the only ones rooting for the Steelers (except the Allens...thanks for taking pity on us;). So now this one friend and I have been debating back and forth over which quarterback is the most attractive, she said Kurt was cute, but didn't know what the Steelers quarterback looked like, so I sent her a comparison and she still likes Kurt. According to her, my allegiance to Pittsburgh is clouding my judgement....so she said I should put it to the blog and see what some other people think. My question....allegiances aside ladies....which quarterback is the hottest??? Leave a comment and let me know! GO STEELERS!!

13 comments:

Tricia said...

Ok, so Kurt is cute but I'd have to vote for Ben as the hottest.

Anonymous said...

C'mon Misty! I LOVE THE STEELERS! (off the record from here on) But I think Ben looks like a giant Rumpelstilskin, ever since the motorcyle accident that messed up his nose. He's not bad looking, but I have to put my vote in for the aging Kurt Warner. But in my opinion, no one compares to the super hot TE Cowboy Jason Witten.

Gayle W

Unknown said...

Gayle!!!!! See though, if you know his personality, I guess that makes him more attractive? I think he looks good now, but just the way he's so cool under pressure and humble when he's asked about his abilities...man, I just LOVE him and am so proud to have him for our quarterback!! So, maybe my allegiances are clouding my judgement???:)

Elizabeth said...

So Misty, I love your blog!! So much fun! I feel like I get to see and talk with you more and I don't have to drive all the way to Kyle!! :)

I vote Ben--I don't know, I guess I'm just a sucker for a guy on a bike...

Susan said...

Hmmm, hard to say... Kurt has a great smile, and Ben isn't smiling in any of those shots! But even Ben's "game face" looks pretty sweet and harmless! Well, I'd be happy if either one of them followed me home.

Anonymous said...

I love Ben too. I think he's really grown into a leader for the team since his first Super Bowl win in 05 after a surprising winning rookie season the year before. The pics you have up are great, but I've seen a lot of pretty messed up pics of our beloved QB. Maybe I was a little harsh about his nose...everything else looks good, but I can't get past the nose.~Gayle

Jessica said...

Now wait a minute, you are misquoting me. I said that they were both pretty tasty, and that it would be a hard decision. I could not go along with your assertion that Ben was a slam dunk over Kurt.

Kurt actually looks alot like a guy I dated briefly that had looks going for him . . . and that was it. As in, not sure how he had enough brains to breathe in and out all day. :-D

Susan said...

More about Kurt (and his 7 kids!):
Kurt Warner

Now say it with me... awwww, how sweet!

Angela said...

Now, I am totally not a football fan, but my vote goes for Kurt.
I love your blog. I am gald you finally joined the bloggin world!

Anonymous said...

Big Ben of course. And by the way, I would of course be going for the Steelers if they weren't playing Jake's cousin. I gotta go with family. Go Cards!!

Maren and Dustin said...

On looks alone, I'd say Kurt.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Kurt~no question! (Maybe it's the name! :-) )

Anonymous said...

Ok...I've waited long enough...I'm gonna have to go with BEN.

Lesley:-)