Jan 12, 2009

New swimsuits in January?




Yep, that's right!! Part of our new year's resolutions this year is to get in shape and tone these old bodies! We've been real lax in this department the last few months because of our move and the holidays, so my husband promptly went down and signed us up again at the YMCA (we canceled in September for the winter)....and with that means the kids can go to the indoor pool even in January and they LOVE it, even if we do have to completely dry them off in the locker room before we hit the cold air outside. Anyway, last week when we put the girls in their old swimsuits to go the pool, Avelyn's was way too stretched out from being worn ALL the time (she has a slight obsession with swimsuits) so since the spring lines are out in the stores, I decided to get her a new swimsuit and I just couldn't resist getting Emmy one too! I think they are cute and they can't wait to go swimming again in their new suits!!

post signature

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I figured I'd test your comments just for the fun of it. (I'm waiting for some pics to download off of my camera......)

Jen said...

Oh gracious!! What a cutie!!! Love your blog! :)

Maren and Dustin said...

Could those girls (and swimsuits) be any cuter?!!! Love the blog. Thought you'd never come around.

Maren

Elizabeth said...

Way cute!!!! We have indoor pool up here too, maybe I'll have the energy to go one of these days! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. Lovin the blog.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Yeah!!!! I'm soooo excited you got your blog going. Now I can watch your kids grow up even though I'm not there!