Mar 18, 2009

Time-Out!

This past weekend a few friends and I had the pleasure of attending a Time-Out for Women's conference in Houston. This is like the only picture I got of us, because I didn't feel like taking my giant camera out of my bag and lugging it around. It was super cold and wet!! Besides the weather, it was a great trip. I was able to see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time and some of my family too. It was good to see everyone, listen to some awesome speakers, and hear some uplifting music that I have never heard before:) We all had a great time, even if I did gain five pounds from all the eating out;) Oh, and a bit of good news when we got home too! See my friend Elizabeth in the picture? She's the one wearing the white shirt...she found out at her ultrasound on Monday that she is having twin BOYS!!!!!!! We were so excited all weekend for her appointment on Monday when she would find out what they were:) Congrats girl, and I'm so glad you went with us, cause it will probably be the last one for a while...hehe:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Look at you, hot momma!

The Workin' Mama said...

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLL....

In case I forget to tell you tomorrow.... You look AMAZING in this pic. Love it! Love the hair!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!